TROY — A Troy man has been charged with drug possession and child abuse and neglect after he overdosed at his apartment on Stephenson Drive.
David Fair, 35, of Troy, was treated at Upper Valley Medical Center for an apparent drug overdose at his apartment in the 1100 block of Stephenson Drive on Monday afternoon. The initial 9-1-1 call was made by Fair’s 14-year-old child.
It was the second time in four months Fair overdosed at his residence.
Fair was charged with possession of cocaine and drug abuse instruments from a cocaine overdose reported on April 2. During that incident, officers found Fair unresponsive laying on the bathroom floor. The medics gave Fair two doses of Narcan and he became responsive.