- Religion briefs - 5:30 pm
- Restaurant inspections - 4:26 pm
- Extra enforcement on roadways - 4:23 pm
- Extra enforcement on roadways - 4:23 pm
- Pet of the week - 4:17 pm
- College briefs - 1:18 pm
- Terrel trial continued - 12:27 pm
- M-U alumni honored - 10:49 am
- In to the history books - 4:08 pm
- Rotarians host Xtreme Bots adviser - 3:28 pm
- Michigan pair charged - 3:08 pm
- Donors set record at Health Partners event - 3:02 pm
- Painting for Partners raises funds for PIH - 2:47 pm
- Click it or ticket kickoff - 1:27 pm
- Memorial Day events set in county - 1:18 pm
- Lehman students excel at state science fair - 11:34 am
- Police reports - 9:40 pm
- Outstanding senior musicians honored - 3:59 pm
- Wapak woman sentenced in overdose death - 3:46 pm
- Wapak woman sentenced in overdose death - 3:43 pm
- Area briefs - 3:28 pm
- Commissioners OK improvements - 2:43 pm
- Board accepts principal’s resignation - 2:03 pm
- Motorcycle crash leaves one dead - 1:15 pm
- Holiday Evening to feature Texas Tenors - 1:02 pm
- Doughnut pre-sale under way - 12:38 pm
- Motorcycle crash leaves one dead - 11:20 am
- Troy Lunch Club to get under way - 11:09 am
- Motorcycle crash leaves on dead - 11:03 am
- WWII flight surgeon’s story to be told - 9:38 am
- Motorcycle crash leaves on dead - 7:02 pm
- Saying thank you - 11:57 am
- May is Public Assistance Fraud Awareness Month - 11:52 am
- Students compete at State Science Day - 11:46 am
- View Post - 11:31 am
- Aktion Club kicks off in county - 11:27 am
- View Post - 11:22 am
- Canal Music Fest upcoming - 9:36 am
- Museum welcomes newest trustee - 10:57 pm
- Covington schools have summer hours - 10:44 pm
- Historical society members honored - 10:15 pm
- This Side Up to play downtown - 10:08 pm
- Area briefs - 9:55 pm
- Rotarians learn about ‘Grandparent Revolution’ - 9:40 pm
- Library to offer Summer Reading Challenge - 9:33 pm
- Area briefs - 9:20 pm
- History flies to Dayton - 5:09 pm
- Man fair following I-75 crash - 4:54 pm
- Restaurant inspections - 11:35 am
- Main fair following I-75 crash - 10:26 am
In to the history books
Mike Ullery | Daily CallPilot Bertrand Piccard waves to onlookers as he boards Solar Impulse 2 at 2:20 a.m. on Wednesday morning to begin the next leg...
Rotarians host Xtreme Bots adviser
TROY — Between the Troy High School Science Department and Rotarian Bill Lukens’ company, Stillwater Technologies Inc., local students are...
Michigan pair charged
MIAMI COUNTY — Two Michigan men are being held at the Miami County Jail for alleged credit card and identity theft at the Troy Meijer store.Troy...
Painting for Partners raises funds for PIH
Painting for Partners deemed successTROY — Painting for Partners was a cooperative event brought together by Partners in Hope and Raise Your Bru...
Click it or ticket kickoff
MIAMI COUNTY — Miami County Public Health is leading the way to keep students, as well as all motorists, safe throughout the county with the Mia...
Murphy soars to regional title
By Rob [email protected] — Covington junior Jett Murphy wasn’t satisfied with just going to state in the pole vault.So, he ...
By Josh [email protected] COUNTY — At this point, the biggest threat to local athletes reaching the state level this season? May...
Raising the Barr at Troy
HUBER HEIGHTS — When it comes to recognition, Ashley Barr may be too good for her own good.Despite lengthy list of accomplishments on the track,...
Covington softball season comes to unexpected end
By Rob [email protected] — It was not the way Covington softball expected to see the send.Or how for that matter.The Lady Buccs,...
East boys, Covington girls win district titles
By Rob [email protected] Staff ReportsWEST MILTON — It was fitting that Miami East boys and Covington girls were crowned team cham...
Troy Streets Alive returns Friday
Staff ReportsTROY — Get ready for food, fun and frivolity from 5-9 p.m. Friday as Troy Main Street once again presents Troy Streets Alive: Danci...
Today• LECTURE SERIES: WACO will host author S. Carlisle May as a first time guest speaker. As part of the WACO Aviation Lecture Series, May wil...
May 20PATIO FURNITURE GONE: An officer was dispatched to 34 Elmwood Ave., in reference to a theft offense. The reisdent said sometime overnight her pa...
Burokers celebrating 50 years
TROY — Bruce and Marily Buroker of Troy will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on June 3, 2016.Bruce and the former Marilyn Stockslager w...
Couple announce engagement
GREENVILLE — Fred and Sharon Harpest of Greenville are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Kaci Harpest of Tipp City, to Thomas...
Miami County Sheriff’s Office reports
May 20ID THEFT: A Pleasant Hill resident filed an identity theft complaint on station.POOL DAMAGE: It was reported that the swimming pool at the Piqua...
The Columbus Dispatch, May 14Boycotts have long been recognized as a legitimate means to pursue political change. Participation is entirely voluntary ...
Forking out the spoonerisms
As someone whose picture hangs in the Baskin Robbins Hall of Fame for eating a record amount of Rocky Road ice cream at one sitting, it might be inapp...
Support even more than imagined
To the Editor:Over the past seven months the Miami East-MVCTC has conducted a fundraiser for Heifer International. The goal of this fundraiser was to ...
Project SEARCH celebrates new grads
For the Troy Daily NewsMIAMI COUNTY — Participants in the 2015-16 Upper Valley Project SEARCH were encouraged by a previous program graduate to ...
The Blade, May 14What is Bob McDonnell doing in front of the U.S. Supreme Court?As governor of Virginia, McDonnell did some things that could be calle...
Woehrmyer to join practice
COVINGTON — Covington Dental, formerly Dr. Forrest Blythe, DDS, has announced that Dr. Heather (Motter) Woehrmyer who will be joining the practi...
A ‘203’ for TLC
You find a neat “fixer-upper,” then learn that banks won’t lend until the repairs are done, but the repairs can’t be completed...
Inspira Wellness II celebrates grand opening
TROY — When she was a competitive gymnast growing up, Kim Noll competed at the Rainbow Gymnastics Academy in Troy. Her final tournament as a gym...
Want to sue your bank? Regulators push to make it easier
Ken SweetAP Business WriterNEW YORK (AP) — If government regulators get their way, it’s going to become a lot easier to sue your bank.By a...
Two join HIWT staff TROY — Joining the staff at Hobart Institute of Welding Technology is Brian Sheward. Sheward will be teaching the skill of w...
Supplier diversity earns Premier recognition
Staff ReportsDAYTON — Premier Health recently won accolades for its commitment to work with a diverse group of suppliers.The health system recei...